Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome to my new book blog!

Although I've been a voracious reader for as long as I can remember, I didn't start keeping track of what I was reading until 2001. In 2000, my friend Kristin (a fellow English major) included a reading list in her Christmas card, and I loved that idea. Since then, I've written a list of my favorite books each year.

I've been posting book reviews on Goodreads and my other blog for a few years now, but I finally decided to take the plunge and create a blog devoted entirely to books. I've transferred over many of my reviews, but not all of them. If you want to see a more comprehensive list of what I've read over the years, you'll have to become my Goodreads friend! (Goodreads is like an online book club, where you can see what your friends are reading.)

I hope you enjoy it! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment