Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The 9 Ways of Working: How to Use the Enneagram to Discover Your Natural Strengths and Work More Effectively

The 9 Ways of Working: How to Use the Enneagram to Discover Your Natural Strengths and Work More EffectivelyThe 9 Ways of Working: How to Use the Enneagram to Discover Your Natural Strengths and Work More Effectively by Michael J. Goldberg

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book for a training session I'm helping facilitate at work, and I found it very illuminating. It's interesting to learn what people's enneagram types are and how they operate at best and at worst. The interesting thing about the enneagram model is that every type has "wings" and high-performance and stress points, so no one is stuck at one particular type.

The goal is to learn about how to communicate and work together more effectively by understanding each other better.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment